Terms & Conditions
Use of thereverendmrs.com, including all materials presented on this website, is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all site visitors, customers, and all other users of the site. By using the Site or Service, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them.
THIRD PARTY RESOURCES
The Site and the Service contain links to third-party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content, or policies of third-party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with The Reverend Mrs. Christine King. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments, and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Site or Service. You shall provide us with such assistance, without charge, as we may request in connection with any such defense, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documents, records, and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third-party claim or waive any defense without our prior written consent.
In using the Site you shall not:
- Send, post, transmit, or upload material or content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous;
- Send, post, transmit, or upload material or content that is obscene or pornographic;
- Send, post, transmit, or upload material or content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property right;
- Send, post, transmit, or upload, without proper authorization, information that you know or should know to be confidential, sensitive, or in breach of the law, including personally identifiable information;
- Send, post, transmit, or upload viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
- Send, post, transmit, or upload “spam” or “junk mail”;
- Intentionally make false, deceptive, or misleading statements;
- Advertise any product or service;
- Use any Intellectual Property (as defined below) from the Site for a commercial purpose, including making any collection or use of any listings, descriptions, prices, or images of products;
- Navigate or search the Site by using any program, software, tool, or other device with the purpose of mass-collecting data, including by using a data scraper, miner, spider, robot, or script;
- Frame, mirror, or use any other framing programs on the Site;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text on the Site;
- Take any action that will interfere with the proper functioning of the Site; or
- Employ automated means to access or use the Site.
You shall comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and ordinances related to your online conduct and your use of the Site.
You shall not copy any of the Site’s content or reverse engineer or break into the Site.
Permission: Content that is authored by The Reverend Mrs or CK is owned by The Reverend Mrs. Christine King. In the event you find content as a valuable resource to share, you may share quotes or excerpts, but not the entire work. You may not sell or monetize content taken from this website. If you share any content from this website please use the following attribution:
By CK at thereverendmrs.com
You may contact us with any questions for this policy for The Reverend Mrs Christine King
Website: thereverendmrs.com (contact form)